HP3000-L Archives

February 2003, Week 1

From:
"James P. Keller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:31:06 -0800
Stan,

After a short chuckle, we have changed the wording to "I forgot my
login and/or password". Many members cannot remember their member
id's. Hopefully, last names are worth remembering.

Also as a member you are able to change your login and password to
something more inventive than your member ID and last name at:

http://www.interex.org/myjsppages/portal.html

Having forgotten either, you can click to reset everything back to
your member ID and last name. An email will be sent to you letting
you know that everything has been reset and what it has been reset
to.

Jim