UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Yancy Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yancy Freeman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:40:03 -0500
UTC Family:

The Undergraduate Admissions Office is sponsoring its annual Memphis
Mentor's Day this Sunday and Monday, February 16 - 17. Prospective students
will arrive on campus by bus on Sunday and will be matched with currently
enrolled students to experience a typical "day in the life" of a UTC
student. On Monday, the visiting students will attend UTC classes, student
organization meetings, and work-study sites to get a feeling for campus
life. The day will end with students hearing presentations from the
Admissions, Financial Aid, and Housing offices.

Please welcome these students to your classrooms and other offices as they
make decisions regarding where to continue their higher education studies.
We appreciate your continued support of our University's recruitment goals!