UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Kerry Guess <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:14:03 -0500
My fiance and I are looking for a rental home, set to move in April 1 at the
latest.  We're looking in North Chattanooga, Hixson and Red Bank areas for,
ideally, a 2 BR with a little bit of a yard and some sort of porch.
Everything we have found so far has either been run-down, extremely small,
or extremely expensive.  If anyone knows of any rentals available that might
fit our needs, please let me know!

Kerry S. Guess
Project Manager, Early SUCCESS
615 McCallie Avenue, Dept. 4154