UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Donna Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 15:54:55 -0500
Thanks for directing that e-mail about Bush and demonstrations and war
somewhere else.

I voted for Bush, I understand the dilemma, I don't necessarily want war,
but I understand
where he is coming from........the maniacs out there trying to destroy
everyone ----everything.......
and people wanting to sit around thinking it really won't happen to us -
If you guys think protesting will get rid of those crazies that is trying to
do us in--protest all you
want...... free country, free speech......  maybe a little war dance will
make you feel better...

I did not protest when Clinton had his flings, and made a laughing mockery
out of the US, I didn't
vote for him the first time - and I especially didn't vote for him the
second time like all the educated
people did... if you want to protest against the war...fine  or
on someone else's e-mail ----
Thanks