UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Leisa Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leisa Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:10:39 -0500
Hi Everyone,

As some of you may know, and others may not, tomorrow is the St. Jude
Radiothon on US 101.  This is near and dear to my heart since my son is a
St. Jude patient.  I have one of "Dexter's Baby Buckets" in my office for
donations.  If you wish to make a donation to St. Jude Children's Research
Hospital, you may drop it by my office in Guerry, Room 203, or if you call
me or email me, I will be happy to bring my bucket to your office.  I thank
you, from the very depths of my heart for your donation.  Without your
donations, the cure rate wouldn't continue to climb.

It takes pennies to make dollars and raindrops to make puddles.  No
donation is too small!

Thank you so much in advance for helping our children!

Leisa