UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Rebecca Targ <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rebecca Targ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:03:00 -0500
Hello!

Apartment for rent (I am moving into a house and need to find a renter
before I go...)

DETAILS:
On Tremont Street, in North Chattanooga
$400/month
One year lease, starting April 1st (possible to move in a few days earlier;
this is negotiable)
One Bedroom
Separate kitchen with cute built-ins
Separate living area
Rental company is next door and has been very responsive (Strauss Co.)

Please call Kate at Strauss Company to see the apartment and with questions.
Office phone: 423-265-3201
Mobile phone: 423-505-9375

Feel free to email me with any other questions about the apartment. Please
tell all of the responsible and clean people in your life about this
opportunity! Thank you.

Rebecca Targ
UTC Department of Art