UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Paul Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:21:23 -0500
My apologies for an error in the previous email that sent along the minutes
from the February 12 NCAA Self-Study Steering Committee meeting. Our next
meeting is February 26, OBVIOUSLY NOT February 12. The agenda planned for
the next meeting is presented below:

NCAA SELF-STUDY STEERING COMMITTEE MEETING - Wednesday, February 26

On Wednesday, February 26, 2003, the NCAA Self-Study Steering Committee
will again meet at 3:30 pm in the Chancellor's Conference Room. ALL ARE
WELCOME.

NCAA Self-Study Steering Committee Meeting

Agenda - February 26

1.      Approval of Minutes from February 12 meeting

2.      Academic Integrity Report - Consideration for approval to post on UTC
website.

3.      Updates

          a. Posting on web.

          b. Procedures in making final changes and printing report.

4.      Old business

5.      New Business