UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Lisa Keylon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 12:35:30 -0500
Excellent points Shannon.  I love these nice flowery attempts to inform us
"delicate and vulnerable" ladies about the dangers lurking for us.  Perhaps,
the time and resources it takes to produce these "laughable" attempts to
increase safety would be better spent improving dangerous conditions on
campus, offering real safety and prevention workshops, or self defense
classes.

Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning as well.

Lisa Keylon