UTCSTAFF Archives

February 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
KimEdwardRenz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KimEdwardRenz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:15:19 -0500
This week in the Arts:

On Sunday the 23rd, celebrate Black History Month with Patten Performances
at the Tivoli Theatre with one of the finest evenings of dance you will
ever see, accompanied by live, vivacious, raucous, New Orleans jazz.

Dayton Contemporary Dance Company and the Dirty Dozen Brass Band present
When the Spirit Moves, an uplifting, exciting, spiritual evening of dance
theatre.

Call the box office, mention this note and receive $5 off each ticket
purchased. WE NEED YOU, AND YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU CAME, I GUARANTEE IT!!

>Subject: Allied Arts EConnections for the Week of February 17, 2003
>Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 13:49:35 -0500
>From: "Michael Kull" <[log in to unmask]>
>NAA17449
>
>Below is a link to Allied Arts' EConnections including this week's arts
>and cultural event listings.
>
>http://www.alliedartschattanooga.org/econnections2-18-03.htm
>
>Enjoy and happy scheduling!
>

>Michael Kull