SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 00:29:46 -0500
On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 23:57:24 -0500, Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I'm going to have to get the other computer out.  This one has experienced
>fatal errors the last 4 times I tried to respond.  I'm doing this one in
>Word because I'm tired of starting over again each time I'm almost done.

Uh oh!  I think Lee is about to pull a Chuck Special!

To blame his computer that his killfile cease to work, and as a result,
he couldn't just IGNORE what I post.   :-)))))

>I think we can assume that everybody knows that objects expose to
>different current will be moving a different speeds.
>
>Lee

What's this?  A super-obfuscation after Lee had previously argued
(though his "carefully crafted" obfuscation) that everything moves
at the same rate, which was what brought Ken Smith out in the
first place?

Give it up Ken.  Lee can go on this way for another few weeks.  For
a man who doesn't even know what a LINEAR function is, he sure
talks a lot of trash about mass, speed, acceleration, and physics,
as if he know something about the subject!

-- Bob.