SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:41:12 -0500
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:42:51 -0500, Fred Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>> Hi Strike - I did have a camera but the rain was was pouring down
>>> so hard I wouldn't have had a hope in hell of getting a decent shot.

Fred,

You obviously need to read Giovanni's rain-breaking papers,

RF> Marola, Giovanni. (1982) "How to dive with an umbrella when
RF> it rains," Journal of the Italian Heavy Breathing Association,

or

RF> Marola, Giovanni. (1982), "How to dive with an umbrella when it
RF> rains," PISS (Proceedings of Integrated-Air Scuba

BTW, Giovanni, one of the chief contributors to Scuba-L and Scuba-SE
on AI-dive computers, has been rather quiet lately.  He is also the
holder of many titles, all given in his sigs,

>Giovanni (USD President)
>_____
>Giovanni Marola
>Dept. of Information Engineering

USD is of course "Unable to Swim Divers).  :-)

One of these days, we'll have to rehash how to use the LISTSERV
archives to retrive ANYTHING about ANYBODY in these lists, within
a matter of seconds, for those who know how.  :-))

-- Bob.