SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2003

From:
Huw Porter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 05:00:18 -0500
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 20:19:45 +1100, David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 19, 2003 8:09 PM, Huw Porter wrote:
>>and provisionally it looks like I'm on a DIR-F class in April (so I
>> have to be careful not to get a j*b in Aus before then!),
>
>Bugger! :-)

The company is currently announcing a round of redundancies, and it's bad
news I'm afraid.  They want me to stay...  Still, better luck in the next
round, eh! :-)

>>and I've bought a
>> pair of jetfins and spring heels for drysuit diving in celebration. :-)
>
>You'll never, ever look back!?  (And you can always offer to sell the old
>Force Fins to Ralf!) :-)))

I can't quite bring myself to part with the silly old things, they've been
round the world with me... (which is more than the Jetfins will do, by the
weight of them!)

I'll do a dive with them at some point just to remind myself what I'm
missing...

Cheers,
Huw
--