SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:27:08 -0500
On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:49:22 +1100, David Strike <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 12, 2003 9:34 PM, Christian Gerzner wrote:
>
>(snip)
>
>> Bob, you've got a guttermouth, whilst I know you'll never zip it I
>> still live in hope.

As I had already responded to Christian, about the ERRORS he made
in his false accusations (BOTH of them definitively false, and
easily PROVEN false, from what have been written by me and in the
archives), that the statement is merely Christian's self-portrait.

>I live in hope that people like you won't try and deny me an income
because
>I choose to share a few discoveries with a select group!  Mind you, it's
>probably an impossible dream, so get on with your slagging of others!

Forgive me if I am drawing the wrong inference from this statement,
but am I mistaken to think, based on this, and the fact that the
THIEF and BASTARD that stole your material was published in a German
magazine, and German is Christian's native language (which is STILL
no excuse that he can't read English properly <BG>), that this
dispicable bastard may be related to Christian, and perhaps is
Christian himself?

-- Bob.