SCUBA-SE Archives

February 2003

From:
Reef Fish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:18:41 -0500
On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:34:47 +1100, Christian Gerzner
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Reef Fish wrote, about Lee Bell's post:
>
>> >Kenneth Smith wrote:

( IRRELEVANT quotes snipped )

>> What did I telll ya, Ken?
>
>You did?
>
>When?
>
>Sorry, if I missed it.

Yes, you missed it.  You missed it when I said what I said to Ken
the first time, to which the line referred;  and what I referred to
this time.  YOU go re-read what you mis-read and find it yourself!

>If I missed it,I apologise.

I'll take this as your apology because in the past, you've NEVER
apologized any of your wrongful accusations about what *I* wrote.

>> Lee will mouth dance for weeks on his
>> INEXPERIENCE.  The center of the universe is the Florida coast.  That's
>> sll he knows, and he thinks it works for the rest of the world.  I
>> haven't read the rest of his BS, just dropped in here to see why this
>> is still ongoing.
>
>Your bias is showing ... again! Uh, sorry, forgot, YET again!

Of course it's my bais because I've been to those places in which
Lee's BS do NOT apply, and he has never been to those places.  That
is the basis for my OPINION, as stated.

I can say the same thing about YOUR bullshit about one-finned kick
because you've not done it the way others said it could easily be
done without going around in circles as you claimed -- on nothing
but speculation!

>Whilst I realise that anywhere that the esteemed Feesh has not
>ordained as being perfect diving, and I happen to recall that you do
>not appear to particularly like Lee's neck of the woods diving wise,
>why should that mean that every other Tom, Dick and Harry should agree
>with you?

The statement is not about where Lee dives.  It's about his LACK
of experience OUTSIDE of where he dives.  As one with a Master's
degree in English, you certain can't read simple statement in
English and comprehend what's said.

>Indeed if, as you infer, Lee's home diving area is so awful, surely
>that means that he has learned something about, well, let's called it
>"extreme" - seems to be the flavour of the month - diving. Vis a vis
>your "paddle in the pond" stuff in Coz and elsewhere?
>
>No?

This is called impertinence based on YOUR faulty premise and assumption.

>Bob, you've got a guttermouth, whilst I know you'll never zip it I
>still live in hope.
>
>I'll leave the rest of your shallow, pathetic and severely denigratory
>musings where they belong ... in that gutter.
>
>Christian

Where do you leave your ERRORS besides those things that you accuse
me of doing, while it fit yourself perfectly?

-- Bob.