HP3000-L Archives

January 2003, Week 4

From:
"Livingston, Don" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Livingston, Don
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:22:15 -0600
Hello

I have a HP960 that was powered off for approx. 1 week.  After trying to
power it back on, I received the error 31C4 on the CPU status console.
After searching on the WEB (doc. id - A1493373), it says to trip the
breaker.  After restoring the power, I'm still getting this error. I'm
wondering if the power supply is finished?  Has anyone had a similar
problem?  Thanks for any help provided.

Don Livingston
UNIX System Administrator
StandardAero Ltd.
Winnipeg, MB.
Canada
(204) 788-2652
(204) 788-2299 (Fax)

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEES.  It may contain privileged, confidential or proprietary
information.  Any unauthorized disclosure, use, copying or distribution of
the contents of this message or the taking of any action on the contents of
this message is strictly prohibited.  If received in error, please promptly
notify the sender and delete the original and all copies from your system.