HP3000-L Archives

January 2003, Week 3

From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 16 Jan 2003 13:55:48 -0800470_us-ascii Patrick,

Do a listf BACKUP.COMMAND.SYS ,-2 to see if somehow an ACD has been created
for the file, that is limiting access to the file creator. If an ACD is
defined then you can use the 'altsec' command to remove of alter the ACD to
allow access by the operator user.

Regards
Paul Christidis

* etc., please visit http://raven.utc.edu/archives/hp3000-l.html *47_16Jan200313:55:[log in to unmask]