HP3000-L Archives

January 2003, Week 3

From:
Paul Christidis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Christidis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:42:58 -0500
On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:47:12 -0600, Patrick D
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello
>
>The backup job I launched by operator.sys since 4 years must now be
launched by manager.sys
>The file is in command.sys. The security is execute for any
>'Streams 10' is OK
>The job card is ' !JOB BACKUP,OPERATOR.SYS,COMMAND;OUTPUT=LP,1,1'
>I launch the job by 'stream backup.command.sys;at=01:00'
>I am in MpeiX 6.0 patch 1
>The only change I made is the patch NSTGD3KA ( General Fixes for NS
TRANSPORT on MPE/iX 6.0  Patch)
>ten days ago
>
>I don't understand !
>
>Some ideas and settings to check ?

Patrick,

What is resulting error when trying to submit it by operator.sys?

I've seen cases where sites are using 'streamx' and have placed restrictions
that require certain 'file sets' of stream files to be only streamed by
specific MPE users.

Regards
Paul Christidis