HP3000-L Archives

January 2003, Week 3

From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 07:23:39 -0800
Patrick-

I'll take a stab at it.

I'll bet that the original file was saved by MANAGER.SYS, and that when you
saved it this time it was by OPERATOR.SYS.  As MANAGER.SYS, issue the
command LISTFILE filename.COMMAND,-3 and I'll bet that the creator is
something else, like OPERATOR.SYS.  If that is the case, as MANAGER.SYS get
into EDITOR, text in the file, and then keep it.  The go to OPERATOR.SYS and
see if you can launch it.

HTH

Gary