HP3000-L Archives

January 2003, Week 2

From:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 07:14:30 -0600
They posted a message yesterday morning stating that they
were planning an outage from yesterday afternoon through
sometime today.

Try it again this afternoon.

Regards,
Michael L Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies LLC (GEOURL participant :)
http://www.editcorp.com
voice: 888.858.EDIT or 573.368.5478
fax:   573.368.5479