HP3000-L Archives

January 2003, Week 1

From:
"John R. Wolff" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John R. Wolff
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 13:16:06 -0500
My own interpretation of the offer is that you can either buy an HPe3000
and then turn it into an HP9000 at no cost OR you can buy an HPe3000 and
continue to use it as such and then get credited for 1/2 of its value
towards another HP9000 box, ending up with 2 boxes.

I also imagine that you could buy an HP9000 for about 50% of an HPe3000,
give or take a few dollars.

To me the HPe3000 is the more valuable product and therefore, option 2
makes the most sense financially while giving the most bang for the buck.

John Wolff