HP3000-L Archives

January 2003, Week 1

From:
John Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 09:27:27 -0800
Do you have a copy of the System Software Maintenance Manual? This has the
instructions. Otherwise, just print out what you need from one of the SSMMs
at docs.hp.com.

* John Burke            Email:  [log in to unmask] *
* Burke Consulting      Email:  [log in to unmask] *
* 7224 Pine Grove Way   Phone:  (916) 987-0265            *
* Folsom, CA 95630      Web:    www.burke-consulting.com  *