UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Bobi Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bobi Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:16:47 -0500
I, too, am a Girl Scout parent, and so you may also order cookies from my
daughter, Emily. She's a member of Brownie Troop 114 in East Brainerd.

Orders can be emailed to me until January 27th, with delivery on campus
after February 21st.
We're ordering extra boxes, so feel free to check back with me after the
21st of February if you find you can't live without that extra box or two!

The cookies are $3 a box, and the varieties available are:

All Abouts-shortbread with chocolate on bottom
Aloha Chips-white chocolate chips and nuts
Do-Si-Dos-oatmeal with peanut butter filling
Ole Oles-vanilla cookie with nuts, coconut and powdered sugar
Samoas-caramel, chocolate and toasted coconut
Tagalongs-peanut butter covered with chocolate
Thin Mints-chocolate mint
Trefoil-pure shortbread

Thank you.

Bobi Reed