UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Jennifer Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:27:21 -0500
For many of you, this message may not apply, so if you ordered your cookies
from someone else, or are simply sick of hearing about Girl Scout Cookies,
simply send this message to the trash at this time with my apologies for
bothering you.

For those of you who usually order your cookies from my daughter Christina,
we are once again ordering cookies.  Last year, she was able to earn a trip
to Dollywood on Scout Day with her cookie sales.  This year, her goal is to
earn enough to attend sleep-away camp at Camp Awahila for the very first time.

If you are interested, please email me at [log in to unmask] or call me
at 425-4106.  Be sure to include your contact number and where you will be
so she can deliver cookies.
She will be taking pre-orders from now until January 27, but will be able
to continue taking orders up through March 9, when the sale ends
completely.  Payment of $3/box is due when you receive your cookies.  We
will be picking up cookies on February 21, and I am happy to deliver them
anywhere on campus.

Thanks again for your support of the Girl Scouts of America, whether you
ordered from Christina or from another Scout.

Jennifer R. Adams, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, School Counseling
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
College of Education and Applied Professional Studies
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga TN 37403
423 755 4106