UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
David Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:20:34 -0500
Two weeks ago a round table top went missing from our offices on the
back of the second floor of Frist hall.  The table top was approximately
three feet in diameter and was separate from its base.  We do not have a
lot of storage space in our offices as most of it is full and
occasionally we have to keep furniture in the hall until it is put to
use.  We have a use to which this table is to be put.  So if you came
through the double doors which separate our offices from the rest of the
second floor of Frist Hall and procured this table top thinking that it
was free for the taking, it wasn't.  We would like it back.  Please
simply return it to where you found it.  No questions will be asked, no
charges pressed, no suspicious glances will be cast in your direction.
We'd just like our table top reunited with its base so we can once again
make use of it.

Thanks!

David Baker, Director
Tennessee's Early Intervention System
<http://www.state.tn.us/education/teishome.htm>
615 McCallie Avenue
Dept 3153
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598

Ph: (423)425-2156               Fax: (423)425-2234