UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
sbenkert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:38:32 -0500
I apologize for the untimeliness of this announcement. Yesterday, we were
asked to provide a band for Mr. Bredesen's stop in Chattanooga. The Marching
Band has been asked to reconvene for this performance at the Aquarium.
Students will need to leave UTC by 4:00 P.M. in order to fight the mess that
has become the downtown roadway find parking and warm-up together. They will
be finished by 5:30 and should be able to get back to campus by 6:00 P.M.. I
have not had the time to run the paperwork through the system on this but am
asking you to cooperate by excusing any student for time missed. They will
bring notes to class with my signature. Once again, I apologize for the late
notice but the Marching Mocs simply must be at this event.

stuart

Stuart M. Benkert
Director of Athletic Bands
Associate Director of Bands