UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Janet Spraker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Spraker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 17:32:15 -0500
To:  The Campus Community

As everyone knows, there's a lot going on at UTC these days.  Take a look at
the following link for information about the various capital construction
projects.  These represent currently funded projects.  For projects that are
in the planning stages, the "Construction Start Date" is subject to change.
The notes at the bottom are a short description of the current activity.

http://www.utc.edu/~fpmwc/capitalprojectstatus.xls

Since it's the start of a new semester, I thought I'd send out another "Who
to Call" list for getting in touch with Facilities:
_______________________________
Facilities Main Line:  425-4521
This number will ring to our Front Desk first, then simultaneously to three
other desks within our department, so this is your best bet to reach a warm
body.   This will roll to voice mail after six rings.

To report a maintenance problem or submit a request for facilities work:
By phone: 425-2254 (Beverly McGowan--Front Desk/Work Control Clerk)
By email:  [log in to unmask]  We encourage you to send your routine
maintenance requests by email.  Include a contact name & phone number,
building & room number along with the nature of the problem.  This gives
both our customers and us a written record of the problem.
By fax: 425-4749  (Send original by mail and note "FAXED" on top of page)

If there's an emergency and you do not get an answer when calling 4521 or
2254, please call the Campus Police Dispatch officer at 425-HELP.  (4357)

To check the status of a work request or questions regarding FPM billing:
425-4075 or [log in to unmask] (Customer Service/Work Control
Supervisor)
or: 425-4060  [log in to unmask] (Asst. Director-Engineering Services)

To rent a vehicle:
425-5298 or [log in to unmask]

For surplus or asset inventory questions:
425-4732 or [log in to unmask]

Have a great semester!
Janet Spraker
Asst. Director for Engineering Services