UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Ruth Grover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:31:44 -0500
Hello everyone!

Today, Jan. 27 is the first day of the second installment of "The Art of
Humor: Cartoons by Richard Rice" as an exhibition of cartoons by our own
Prof. of History and Faculty Secretary, Richard Rice, changes to
humorously explore "Relationships".     Don't miss a chance to smile;
this theme truly has something to tickle the cranial "funny bones" of
all.

"Relationships" will remain until Feb. 9.
Richard will feature the theme "Animals" from Feb. 10 - Feb 20 .

You still have a few days to catch the "UTC Department of Art 8th Annual
Juried Student Exhibition".  The show closes Wed. Jan. 29 at 5:00 pm.
Next week, the Cress Gallery will briefly open it doors Feb 4, 5, and 6
for the "UTC Department of Art Sophomore Review Exhibition" another
informal but popular showing of the work of our students.

See you at the Cress!!

Ruth

Ruth Grover
Curator Galleries and Exhibitions