UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:08:05 -0500
Happy New Year!!

The Workplace Wellness Program is open once again with additional hours and
opportunities.  As always, this program is designed to meet the fitness
needs of all UTC faculty and staff, as well as dependents over the age of
18 years.  We offer personal training, body conditioning, water aerobics,
and relaxation yoga.  We can monitor your blood pressure, heart rate, and
body composition.  We will also be offering several lectures this semester
addressing areas of interest related to fitness, chronic illness, and
injury.

Hours of operation have been extended to include morning hours, additional
lunch time hours, and Friday afternoon hours.  We also offer opportunities
to exercise by appointment for those of you with unusual schedules.

Payment may be made on a month to month basis by check or with a payroll
deduction.

We are here to make your fitness goals easy and fun.

Check us out!!!

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me
by phone at extension 4064 or you may email me.  I am happy to be of
service.

Hours of Operation

Monday  7-9 am          11-1:30 pm              4-7 pm
Tuesday 7-9 am          11-1:30 pm              4-7 pm
Wednesday       7-9 am          11-1:30 pm              4-7 pm
Thursday        7-9 am          11-1:30 pm              4-7 pm
Friday          7-9 am          11-1:30 pm              4-6 pm