UTCSTAFF Archives

January 2003

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Oglesby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:13:14 -0500
Open House in the Wellness Center went great last evening.  It is wonderful
to know that the UTC community is committed to staying physically fit and
educated about their personal health and the health of their loved
ones.  To all of our new members... welcome aboard.  To anyone interested
in joining the program, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Keep your eyes on raven.  We will be having another get together very soon.

Door Prizes were awarded as follows:

Obie Webster
Liz Walker
Morris Burnham