SCUBA-SE Archives

January 2003

Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:20:42 -0800
Diving with my son many years ago his BC failed. He did a giant stride off a boat, I followed him. After we dropped down a few feet I noticed he was sinking in a cloud of bubbles. Where the inflator attached to the BC had separated comletely. It was an old Parkway(?), he wasn't a happy camper, and wouldn't dive again till he had a new BC.
Ed