HP3000-L Archives

December 2002, Week 1

From:
"Johnson, Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Johnson, Tracy
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:11:28 -0500
I run Sanface's txt2pdf on the HP3000.

The Chinese font intrigues me.  While I have a private
inquiry to the vendor, my guess is the input file must
submit Chinese double-byte characters into the program.

For usage sake I also presume the best method to do
this would be for Chinese users to upload their
Chinese font text files in bytestream format before
submitting it to txt2pdf.

Does this assumption sound right?

BT
NNNN