UTCSTAFF Archives

December 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Ed Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:36:28 -0500
Before the Holidays, I posted some issues regarding how the HCA/Blue Cross situation would effect inpatient psychiatric services for this area. Since then I have made some inquiries and recently got additional information. It is "unofficial" but is worth noting.

Valley sent out letters to many of the mental health clinicians in the area informing them that this would not effect services from them. Apparently there is some technical difference in their affiliation that makes Valley still part of the network. I hope this information is correct.

Ed Smith
Psychologist and Clinical Services Coordinator
Counseling and Career Planning Center