SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2002

From:
Lee Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 07:45:48 -0500
I believe that.  I have the solution to your problem.  There used to be 7
geese on the lake behind my house.  Over a period of a few years, my dog
caught every one of them.  Geese are not real bright.  They seem to think
that flapping wings and honking agressively will impress a dobie/shepherd
mix.  They were wrong.  Five of them will never honk at anything again.  I'm
not sure how well geese regrow feathers, but the other two were saved from
paying the ulitimate price by being rescued from Baron before they were
killed, but not before they were plucked.  Good dog.

He caught the last one in the front yard of the president of my homeowner's
association.  The guy had no sense of humor about it.  That one cost me $118
in fines and cost Baron his ability to get out of the back yard.

Lee