SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2002

Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 02:55:58 -0500
Hi Al,

How are you doing? Well, I hope. That Cayman trip is begining to seem like
it was a long time ago. I think it's time to head south again, so I have
been trying to get away to the Florida Keys, and some caverns on the way
back. But getting off work long enough to make it worthwhile, without
burning vacation may not happen. I do have four days off, but hoped for
more. So, since that may not work out, I'm left with money burning a hole in
my pocket. Maybe I'll buy a toy.

I was wondering if you were ready to sell your camera. A new camera would
make a nice present for you, and yours would make a nice present for me. :-)
What do you think?

Merry Christmas,
Brad