SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2002

Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 15:19:28 +0200
At 16/12/02 11:43 -0500, Huw wrote:

>And I think there is a metalled road all the way, so maybe two hours?

I think it is a bit more than 2 hours but what do I know?  The last time I
rode this road was in 1981, and it was in a military truck :-)  It took us
about 6 hours :-)

>   That sounds feasible for a day trip - getting across the border and
> picking up a ride on the other side might be the biggest bottleneck.
>
>Kuty, watcha think - is this do-able?  Fancy a day in Eilat? :-)

If you get to Eilat, I'll meet you there.  The only problem is that I am
not sure that I'll be in this part of the world at the end of January.  As
I have written in my previous message, something is cooking but I don't
want to discuss it before it is final.  I'll write later this week.

Regards,

                    Kuty