SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2002

Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 07:18:28 -0600
> One of the most magnificent fish in the ocean.  I've seen exactly one
while
> I was in the water.  They darned sure don't look the same up close and
> personal as they do from the surface or in pictures.  Knowing your habits,
> you were set up for macro, so I presume we won't be seeing a photo.
That's
> a shame.  When are you going to something more flexible, like housed
> digital?

Thinking about it.  Actually have not carried a camera in a long time.  Had
a part missing and I never bothered to get it.  It is in now but they cant
find it.  It was probably too far away to get a decent picture in any case.
Would have come out blue on blue on blue tho a digital camera might have
been able to get it.  It was very dark and cloudy so there was not a lot of
light at 60 feet.

CH