SCUBA-SE Archives

December 2002

From:
Krazy Kiwi Viv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:14:44 -0500
On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>As I quickly scanned the subjects of my mail folder, I ran across
>this one and I thought I saw "Slut Avail Truk Aggressor 3/16 - 3/23".
>
>Man, talk about a pampering Liveaboard operation :-)
>Jeff

Wishful thinking Jeff ;-))
By the way .. a huge thanks from all of us on this list for your work as
our administrator.  Best wishes to You & your family.
Viv

On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
A kookaburra in a gum tree.

On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Two snakes on skis.

On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Three wet galahs.

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Four lyrebirds.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Five kangaroos.

On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Six sharks-a-surfing.

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Seven emus laying.

On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Eight dingo's dancing.

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Nine crocs a snoozing.

On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Ten wombats washing.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Eleven lizards leaping.

On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me,
Twelves possums playing.