HP3000-L Archives

November 2002, Week 4

From:
Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Perdue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 17:16:49 -0600
 "rosenblatt, joseph" wrote:

<...snip...>
The president isn't that important when he is in office
and he's of absolutely now consequence after he leaves.

The opinions expressed herein are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer.
Yosef Rosenblatt
</...snip...>

Really? Of no consequence after he leaves? I guess former President
James Earl Carter was of no consequence when he negotiated a deal later
blessed by the William Jefferson Clinton administration with North
Korea for food, fuel oil and nuclear reactors in exchange for not
developing a nuclear weapons program (for which Mr. Carter recently won
the Nobel Peace prize) a few days later negated by the world-wide
announcement that North Korea had broken the agreement all along and
developed nuclear weapons anyway?

Oh,yes, it should be mentioned that with the help of the Chinese (which
were helped by a technology transfer allowed by the Clinton
administration) the missles possesed by North Korea CAN hit the
continental United States. Bye bye Seattle, Portland, San Fransisco,
SAN JOSE, Los Angeles....