HP3000-L Archives

November 2002, Week 4

From:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shawn Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:18:09 -0800
This is probably mostly off topic, but our company does a number of
development IDE's, and we have something in house that works with Perl for
syntax highlighting, project management, integrated CVS support and FTP
client.  I'm looking for someone that is very familiar with Perl to try it
out and give me an opinion on if it would be a good commercial
product.  Please reply off list.  thanks.

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com