HP3000-L Archives

November 2002, Week 4

From:
Paul Tykodi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Tykodi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:42:48 -0500
Dear Bill,

The HP LineJet printers are actually built by Printronix. Starting last
year, Printronix began providing them directly to end users as HP stepped
back from this market. See the URL http://www.printronix.com/whatsnew.htm
for further information about the new names for the LPQ printers as well as
documentation.

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul