HP3000-L Archives

November 2002, Week 3

From:
John Korb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Korb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:00:45 -0500
Wow!  What a response!  I've received dozens of on and off list

I want to thank everyone who responded!  I very much appreciate your time
and efforts and perspectives on the approaches, alternatives, and options
available!

Almost two dozen responses recommended using sendmail, and I received
several command files for automating sending email via sendmail.  I started
to install it, but apparently it gets upset if it doesn't have exclusive
access to the system, so I'll have to schedule some down time tomorrow for
the sendmail install.

Again, thanks to all of you for your time, effort, and code!

John