HP3000-L Archives

November 2002, Week 3

From:
"Atwood, Tim (DVM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Atwood, Tim (DVM)
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:52:46 -0800
Thanks for the information. I will keep OpenTURBO in mind. However...

I think we have already determined we can not have the transitioned HPe3000
applications on the same Oracle instance as the current Oracle Apps. We are
already at processes maximum, etc. on the existing Oracle. So we would need
to get another Oracle instance plus an additional 90 user license. With
Oracle's excessive pricing I think it has been pretty well eliminated as an
option.