HP3000-L Archives

November 2002, Week 1

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 22:09:48 -0500
Gibson Nichols wrote:

>  Suggestion: each item posted could begin with <MPE> in the subject.  Then we
> could select on this.

If you haven't already, go to the listserv archive/subscriber support
link below and set your subscription option "Mail header style" to be
"LISTSERV-style, with list name in subject", and you will have the
string [HP3000-L] in postings from the list.

> Change the ".invalid" to ".com" to return email.

If you post to the list with such an invalid return address, your
postings will be delayed until I can receive and approve them (as
noted last Friday, your subscription must be on file to automatically
post).

We've caught about a dozen spams since Friday that were attempted to
the list (including *4* more Nigerian scams, they never give up).

Jeff