UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Curtis Gossett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Curtis Gossett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 12:21:16 -0500
The Minor Maintenance Team (Steve Smith) & (Mike Headlee) is working in Grote Hall along with Roger doing the painting. Their attitude is great and will jump right on anything asked of them.

I would like to point out two things in particular (the elevator button light on first floor hasn't worked in the 21 years plus, that I have been here, had a 115 volt bulb for the 24 volt supply) just gravy for these guys to find and change the bulb. And second for the back hall clock that has had a problem for too many years to count on both hands now is fixed by changing a couple of wires that were crossed. Have saw many work on this clock through the years to no avail.

Sorry Dr. Henry don't think they will be able to take out the antique elevator and replace with a new one, just keep dreaming.

Tanks David for your interest here, hope you stay on the road to a good recovery.

Please consider this my vote for the next employee/ staff award.

Hope this mail hasn't detained to much from those that don't approve of such as this on our e-mail, but anyway.

Have a very nice day,
Curtis Gossett