UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Betty Clady <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Betty Clady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:47:09 -0500
For those of you who are interested in Sheri Hawley's progress we have good
news.  She went to UAB yesterday.  She is not a candidate for a heart
transplant.  This is good.  Her treatment now is medication and weight
management.  She returns to UAB on December 12 for a recheck and many
tests, stress test, gas exchange, etc.  If her medication doesn't work, the
doctors will try the Acorn Corcap Wrap.  If you would like to know more
about this process, you can go to the website www.acorncv.com to find
information about it.  The good news now is no surgery.  She and her family
are very happy about that and so are we.