UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Steve Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:38:59 -0500
There is a new web site for the Special Collections in Lupton Library. I
invite UTC faculty and staff to visit this site and discover the many
fascinating treasures, great and small, in the department.  The web
address is:

http://www.lib.utc.edu/services/special_collections/index.html .

Take a look and learn more about our manuscript and personal papers
collections, rare books and the university archives.  If you have any
comments or questions, or would like to visit just let me know.  Thank you.

Steve Cox
Special Collections Librarian and University Archivist
Lupton Library, UTC
x2186