UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Bill Stacy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Stacy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:50:50 -0500
Dear Colleague,

Today is a final chance to vote in this year's major elections.  Rainy,
nasty, the day is at least the end of those irritating commercials!

Please do find time to VOTE.   Most polls are open after work.  Many of you
can also work with your supervisors to use an hour of comp time , annual
leave - or perhaps some of us can even make our polling place over the
lunch hour.

We "walk the talk" when we as a university family do what we urge our
students to do - get involved in civic and political affairs of our state
and nation.

Thanks,

bill