UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Meredith Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Meredith Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:15:49 -0500
Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that our friend and colleague Lindsay Pardue lost
her father, Mr. Robert Tipton, Tuesday morning.  Mr. Tipton passed away
after apparently sustaining a stroke.  This loss comes at a particularly
unexpected time:  Mr. Tipton had only recently been pronounced cancer-free
after a year-long struggle with lung cancer.

The family will receive visitors at Heritage Funeral Home on East Brainerd
Road (across the street from East Brainerd Elementary School) on Thursday,
November 21 from 2:00 - 4:00 and 6:00 - 9:00.  The funeral will be held at
noon on Friday, November 22 in the Heritage Funeral Home Chapel.

I am sure that Lindsay would appreciate the warm thoughts and kind wishes
of her professional community at this time loss.

Thank you,

Meredith Perry