UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Lee Anne Viall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Anne Viall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:06:59 -0500
Thanks again to all the academic departments who have responded with
advisors for the Dec. 3 orientation. The following departments have yet to
designate an advisor:

Accounting & Finance
Art
Biology & Environmental Science
Foreign Language
Math
Music
Philosophy & Religion
Physics, Geology, & Astronomy
Political Science
Psychology
Sociology & Anthropology

As a reminder, the advisor only needs to be on call in his or her office
from 2 to 4 p.m. on Dec. 3 (Reading Day). The new students will be
dismissed at 2 p.m. and will report to the designated departmental office
to be advised. Advisors can either register the student online in their
offices, or they can send the student to Fletcher 100, where orientation
staff will help them register online.

I would appreciate it if the above-listed departments would let me know by
8 a.m. tomorrow who will advise for them. (We need to print materials.)
Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter.

LeeAnne

LeeAnne S. Viall
Assistant Director of Admissions
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga