UTCSTAFF Archives

November 2002

UTCSTAFF@RAVEN.UTC.EDU

From:
Frances Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 15:10:48 -0500
Unless someone is willing to claim this beautiful gray and spotted calico
kitten I will be stuck taking her home with me over the weekend.  My
elderly dog and 4 yr old cat will not be happy, not to mention my husband's
frame of mind.  But, I cannot put her out in the weather near McCallie Ave
and sleep in peace tonight in my warm house.  She was rescued from the rain
and cold outside Frist Hall.

She seems to have been cared for in the past.  Her coat is clean, her eyes
look clear and she seems to be in good health.  I would guess her age to be
between 3-6 months.  She is playful but gentle and full of energy.  She
begins to purr immediately when she is picked up and cuddled.

If you have a heart and a need for a companion who will love you
unconditionally for life, PLEASE call me before 4:00 today and you may have
her.

Frances Fuller
Principal Secretary
Center for Community Career Education